skip to main | skip to sidebar

Meisy's e-portfolio

It's all about me

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Table of Contents

Table of Contents


Dear Reder


Introduction to My Protective Dog


My Protective Dog


Introduction To My first Fishing Experience


My first Fishing experience


Introduction to It’s All about Friendship


It’s All About FRiendship


Introduction to How to Grow Roses


How to Grow Roses


Posted by meisy at 12:56 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (10)
    • ▼  June (10)
      • Table of Contents
      • Dear Reader,
      • Introduction to "My Protective Dog"
      • My Protective Dog
      • Introduction to "My first Fishing Experience"
      • My first Fishing Experience
      • Introduction to "It's All about Friendship"
      • It's All about Friendship
      • Introduction to "How to Grow Roses"
      • How to Grow Roses

About Me

My photo
meisy
My friends call me "Mae". I am 25 years old. I am a working student. I work at Wal-mart as a sales associates. My favorite colors are yellow,brown,black,white and green. I love collecting stuff, such as: shoes, purses, jewelry, and most of all dolphins. I love to hike,swim, and dance. I usually hike up in the mountains. I swim in the river during summers. I dance almost every morning as an exercise routine. And used to participate in dance contests, when i was younger. I like cooking, mostly Filipino dishes. On my free time I text, read, play with my dog, shop, eat, and visit with friends.
View my complete profile